I was so happy and grateful to recently be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Lula. Lips. Love.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is for bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring.
Now it’s my turn to nominate 11 other bloggers for the award.
The are required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
My nominees are:
- Adventures Of A Young Mother
- Imperfectly Perfect Momma
- Love Life & The Little One
- Beyond The Noise
- Just A Simple Home
- Homebound But Hopeful
- Glorious Mom
- SIC Mama
- For The Love Of Mom
- Two Boys One Pup
- Clementine County
And their 11 questions are:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Did you have a different career before blogging? If so, what was it?
- What do you hope people get from your blog?
- What is the biggest mistake you made as a new blogger?
- What has been your biggest win as a blogger?
- What are your social media accounts?
- If a celebrity followed your blog, who would you want it to be?
- What’s the last book you read?
- If money was no object, what gift would you want for your next birthday?
- Do you have a hobby? (Besides blogging, if this is a hobby.) If so, what?
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever gotten?
Congratulations bloggers. I can’t wait to see your answers!